Happy Sunday, Everyone!
It has been about 3 weeks since my last post, and when I started this blog, I fully intended to write a new post every week. Needless to say, life happened. Bowling has come to an end (the girls were number 1 in their conference), my seniors have turned in their research papers (I should probably be grading them right now…) and I’ve had some time to breathe. So, I’m back… maybe not as funny… but I’m back!
Everyone that knows me knows that music is one of my favorite parts of life. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t listen to music in some capacity. I wanted to share some of the songs that define me as a person. It was really hard narrowing it down to only 10. Hopefully, some of them are songs that define you as a person, too. None of these are in any particular order.
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
- She Used to Be Mine – Sara Bareilles
- Teenage Dream – Katy Perry
- Tears Dry on Their Own – Amy Winehouse
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- You – Chris Young
- Syndicate – The Fray
- Stop This Train – John Mayer
- Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe – Kendrick Lamar
- Good Life – One Republic
- Tenerife Sea – Ed Sheeran
- Keep Ya Head Up – 2Pac